Can I pursue postgraduate courses after completing BHMS?

You can enroll in postgraduate homeopathic studies after earning your BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery).

There are numerous postgraduate programs that offer expertise in various disciplines of homeopathy, such as the MD (Doctor of Medicine) in Homeopathy and the MS (Master of Surgery) in Homeopathy.

You must meet a number of requirements, such as completing a required internship and earning a particular minimum grade in your BHMS degree, in order to be eligible for these courses.

Homeopathic postgraduate courses give you in-depth information and cutting-edge skills that let you specialize in a particular branch of homeopathy and expand your job options.

Swipe Up To Get All Counselling Details  BHMS Counseling 2023