Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences and Research Centre is the most popular private BAMS college in Uttar Pradesh, and it is affiliated with Lucknow University. The college was founded in 2016 and is popularly known as Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences and Research Centre In Uttar Pradesh, there are approximately 45+ Privately Approved Colleges.
Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences and Research Centre’s mission is to become India’s foremost management institution, providing high-quality education at a low cost and developing human capital for emerging economies.
Admission notification is issued on an all-India basis, and after an Entrance Test (NEET EXAM), only candidates with the highest merits are admitted to the Institute. For the benefit of the students, the college has been built with a very good infrastructure that is housed in a modern building. Everything is done with the goal of providing the best facilities possible for both the student and the teachers.
Sardar Patel Institue of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow Summary
|Also Known as||SPIAMSRC|
|Approved by||NCISM (NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR INDIAN SYSTEM OF MEDICINE)|
|Affiliated to||Lucknow University|
|UG Entrance test||NEET Exam conducted by NTA|
|PG Entrance test||All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) conducted by NTA|
|Admission/ Selection Process||NEET Entrance Exam Based|
|Exams Accepted||NEET Exam authorized by NTA|
|Contact||Address: Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002|
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
- Hospital / Medical Facility
- Rachana Sharir
- Shamitha Siddhant
- Kriya Sharir
- Dravya Guna
- Rasha Shastra & Baishajya
- Rog Nidan
- Agad Tantra Sharir
- Swasta Vrit & Yoga
- Shalya tantra
Faculty & Staff
This college has a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members who are equipped with cutting-edge technology. As a Sardar Patel Institue of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences is responsible for maintaining the institution’s standards of medical education, it also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an atmosphere of self-learning to the students. All of the campus’s faculty adheres to the following policies:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best scientific evidence available.
- Reduce incorrect variation in value-based methods.
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour in relation to the subject being taught.
- Increasingly focusing on continuing education
- to encourage the effective use of available resources
- To serve as the focal point for quality control, including auditing.
- To assist in the preservation of classical and traditional Ayurvedic and Allied Sciences knowledge.
- To produce qualified human resources for Ayurveda and Allied Sciences teaching and research.
|Ayurveda||BAMS||100 Seats (Applied)||4.5 Year’s|
|Ayurveda||Hospital||100 Beds (Permitted)||4.5 Year’s|
We will notify you about the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Uttar Pradesh BAMS Syllabus in this section.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
- Tuition Fee : 2,55,700/year
- Hostel Fee : 70,000/year
The College Cut-off is the minimum number of points required by the admissions committee for students to be admitted. Based on these cutoff scores, a merit list will be created. Candidates who apply to the Institute must meet the Cutoff for various courses.
In order to be considered for further admission, aspirants must obtain a minimum qualifying percentile mark in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
To be considered for AIQ and state counseling, candidates from SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least the 40th percentile.
Applicants in the UR category must achieve a score of at least 50th percentile.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences And Research Centre Lucknow|
Address: Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002
Admission Helpline No: 9289495501
Email: [email protected]
BAMS College Predictor
BAMS College Predictor employs a novel algorithm that analyses the opening and closing ranks of the previous year’s Ayush counseling data to determine the best college for you to pursue Medical Studies. It forecasts your chances of admission to the medical school of your preference.
BAMS Admission Consultant thoroughly guides students on Ayush counseling & top Ayurvedic colleges criterion.
NEET Counseling Experts
To know better NEET Counseling Experts have developed user-friendly tools to assist in determining students’ goals. To receive assistance throughout the entire NEET Counseling process, till you are admitted to your preferred medical college.
AYUSH counseling expert
AYUSH counseling expert with over years of experience offers their experienced counseling services so that even individuals with low NEET scores and limited financial resources might gain admission to their respective AYUSH courses.
|Educational Qualification||10 + 2 with BiologyMinimum of 50 marks are eligible for (SC/ST students ,40 % in board exams are required 45% for OBC students)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 17 or more as of December 31st of the admission year |
Maximum Age 25 Years
|Entrance Exam||NEET Exam by NTA|
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website http://ugcounselling.ayushup.in/.
- Candidates will need their NEET-UG roll number and DOB to register and will follow the instructions on the page.
- Following that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration information will be shown.
- There will be provided a registration number for each individual applicants after the registration process is done..
- All students participating in counseling for admission to the Ayush UG course based on NEET UG 2022 merit will be required to register online on the website.
- Each student will be charged Rs 2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) as a registration fee through the online registration process.
- The registration fee will be paid through the portal using internet banking.
- Students assigned in Government Ayurvedic/Unani/Homeopathy Medical Colleges through counseling for admission to AYUSH UG programmes on the basis of NEET UG 2022 merit would receive Rs 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand) as security money.
- Make a CTS demand draft of Rs.50,000 (refundable security amount) from a Government bank in favour of NIDESHAK AYURVEDIC & UNANI SEWA UP LKO payable at Lucknow.
Choice filling: Depositing the Security Money (Equity Amount) prior to the Choice Filling (Option) will be required; otherwise, you will not be permitted to participate in the Choice Filling (Option).
Report: After allotment, those students who would take admission in the respective colleges will get their earnest money returned to them by the individual college. After allotment, a candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited if he or she does not enroll in the course.
Counseling Process Rounds:
In the first and second rounds, the counseling procedure will take place. The candidate must take admission to the assigned seat from the first round; if the candidate does not take admission after allotment, the candidate’s security money will be forfeited. Only after depositing the security money again would such candidates be eligible for the second round of counseling.
Candidates who were not allocated/admitted in the first round will be permitted to participate in the second round of counseling and will not be required to deposit the security money. The candidate has the option to reshuffle (upgrade) his or her seat from the first to the second round of counseling.
The previously allotted seat will be empty and allotted to any other eligible applicant after the reshuffle (upgrade) after the second round of counseling; if no reshuffle (upgrade) occurs, the candidate’s seat will remain the same. Candidates who are assigned a seat in the first round and then participate in the second round of counseling, where they are re-assigned to the seat they were assigned in the first round, will be re-assigned following the second round of counseling. You must finish the application process. Otherwise, his/her candidature will be considered terminated, and the vacant seat will be filled by a mop-up round.
Rules for Reshuffle (Upgrade):
After the first counseling, the upgrade procedure will be finished;
If a candidate upgrades any college from the possibilities picked by him, he will be required to enroll in the upgraded college.
Only vertical and horizontal reservations will be used to upgrade the applicant.
If the candidate does not enroll in the upgraded college within the specified time, his or her candidature for both seats will be terminated. In this situation, the candidate’s claim to any seat will be rejected, and the candidate’s earnest money will be forfeited.
Upgrade Procedure: Candidates admitted to government and private sector colleges, as well as those who were not granted a seat from the option they filled out during first counseling, would be offered the opportunity to upgrade to a seat from the option they filled out.
Candidates who were assigned a seat in the initial counseling but did not arrive at the time of record verification will not be offered the option to upgrade.
Only once the candidate’s records have been verified will he or she be admitted.
If an applicant is upgraded from a private sector college to a government institution, the candidate’s earnest money will be returned to them through the college to which they were admitted.
If an applicant enrolled in a private sector college is upgraded to a seat, the college offering admission against the seat given in the prior college must repay the total amount charged to the individual.
Only those applicants who provide the upgradation form/declaration form available on the website at the time of record verification will be offered the opportunity to upgrade.
The candidate will get information about the upgrade on the website and via the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration.
Mopup Round Allocation: Following the second round of counseling, the remaining seats in AYUSH disciplines in the public and private sectors will be filled through the mop-up round. At Government National Homeopathic Medical College, Near Hahnemann Square, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, the process of allotment/admission will be done by counseling and a measure-up round of both chakras.
The candidates listed below are eligible for the Mopup Round
(1) It will be required for qualifying candidates of NEET 2022 to register on the respective website and pay Rs.2000/registration fee through an online approach in order to participate in the measurement up round. Candidates who have already registered but have not gotten an allotment must register again by paying the registration fee, but they will not be required to pay any earnest money.
Only those candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the first or second round of counseling, or who have taken admission in private sector AYUSH courses (Ayurveda colleges from the first round of counseling and have been admitted, will be eligible for the measurement round. If the candidate wishes to withdraw from the seat, he or she must do so two days prior to the second round of counseling registration (for example, if the registration of the second round of counseling starts from 03.03.2022, then the candidate will take his seat on 01.03.2022 till 4:00 PM). After subtracting 50% from the security money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
(2) The candidate admitted in the first round of counseling will not be allowed to vacate the seat once the state’s second round of counseling is completed. However, if two days before the mop-up round (for example, if mop-up round counseling registration begins on the 30th of March), After subtracting 50% from the Security Money, such candidates’ deposits will be refunded.
Candidates who have taken admission and then quit will be required to re-deposit 50% of their earnest money deposited in order to participate in counseling again.
The admission process will be completed on the spot after allotment.
This allowance will not allow any reshuffles.
Allotment will be based only on the production of original certificates by applicants who are competing in the mop-up round. The candidate’s candidature will be canceled if he or she fails to produce original certificates.
Candidates will not be able to modify/re-allot the college in the same course during the special allotment (mop-up round), but they will be able to change the course/mode. The admission process for students who are participating in the mop-up round will take place at the allotment site.
- NEET Score Card
- Ayush UP counseling registration details
- UP Ayush offer letter/admission letter
- DD in favor of UP AYUSH (50,000)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C): No admission allowed without a valid T.C.
- Character Certificate: The candidate must submit a Character Certificate from the last institute he had attended.
- Certificate of Date of Birth or (Copy of High School Certificate)
- Migration Certificate: Applicable for those students who are coming from another State/University.
- 12 Passport size Photographs (Copies Stamp size)
- 10 & 10+2 Certificates (original certificates/marks sheets/documents will be required at the time of admission).
Where Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre is located?
This place can be found at the following address: India, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002, Raibareli Rd.
What is the BAMS tuition fee at Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre?
What are the various mode of payment accepted here?
You can make payments Via Cash, Cash on Delivery, Card on Delivery, Cheque, Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM, Paytm, UPI, Master Card, RuPay Card, Visa Card, PhonePe, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Demand Draft.
What is the Official Website of Sardar Patel Institute Of Ayurvedic Medical Science & Research Center?
The Official Website for Sardar Patel Institute is www.spiamsr.org
At Sardar Patel Institute how many seats are there for students in each course?
There are 100 Seats for students in each course.